Do you have the Toddler Blues?

My 2.5 year old just recently transformed from my sweet & loving littlest angel to a complete coo-coo bird as we say around my house! She has started yelling at me and even so much as telling ME no!!

I don't recall my older two being so independent and bossy this fast on. So when it comes to the 'hard parenting' issues I was feeling quite lost...

Recently, i discovered an amazing lady Nichole Swartz and her awesome website "Imperfect Families" inside her site I found so many useful resources and post. 

But most importantly, I found this Ecourse for parents who have toddler's and preschoolers. This course in such high demand it only runs once or twice a YEAR!

& GUESS WHAT. The enrollment opened up Today!! It only stays open until this Sunday! So you need to take action ASAP!! 

Want to know more? 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does Your Husband Love Food but You Hate Figuring Out What to Cook Everynight?

Bonus Moms Considering a Baby of her Own!

Meal Planning Isn't For The Faint At Heart