Is my Child Delibertly Disobeying or Is It Something Else



Meet Paislee. My youngest of three children. She looks like an angel doesn't she? A sweet little blonde headed curly que. A voice so soft and humble it seems  she should have a halo above her sweet, prescious little head....

Hahaha sorry I just laughed so hard. This little seemingly "angel" is my most stubborn child out of the three. She is independent like I have never seen before! No joke. She's sweet but boy can she be sour!
I will tell her one way and she will purposely do it differently. At first this made me go insane  (inside) it drove me up the wall!!
Now I realize she dilibertly "disobeys" because she wants to try it her way. Yes that still sounds bad but it really is not.
You see she is the most stubborn of my children but she is also the neatest, the one most willing to help, and the most organized- yes she really is even at 2 years old.
She is a tad bit OCD i may add. She HAS to make sure that in everything she does she must have it right-the very first time.
But this is her own uniqueness and I'm learning to appreciate it more everyday. When it's clean up time, her toys and other belongings may be the last to get put up, but they will defiantly be the neatest and most organized.
She can always go find exactly what she wants when she wants it, while the other two get so aggravated by their own clutter that they give up finding anything.
If your child is "dilibertly disobeying" you try to stay calm and focus on why they are, maybe they have a better idea of how it should be done. Mine sure did!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does Your Husband Love Food but You Hate Figuring Out What to Cook Everynight?

Meal Planning Isn't For The Faint At Heart

10 DAY Ultimate Meal Planning Bootcamp!! ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH?